Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Fresh Start

I had the Capergrl blog, but I no longer live in Cape Breton, and I want to keep blogging, so here's the new site...

I should have high speed this weekend so I can do this more often, and I think I may try and be a little more productive with this site.... I mean I won't just write what I did today...

Here are some of my Goals:

In no particular order.

1. No regrets, I have maintained it this long.
2. Get PHD (professor) before I turn 35. ( I hope 32)
3. Visit Scotland (and Europe in General.
4. Lose 60 lbs before May.
5. Pay off Visa completely by March.
6. Settle dispute with insurance company from last November.
7. Make 15 sales in December.
8. Get over any and all foolish crushes in CB. Find new ones in NB.
9. Get back into going to church.
10. Re-connect with old childhood friends stay connected with new friends.

I also want to add a counter and see how many people actually check my writing (if you could be so kind as to call it that.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter