Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Saturday, December 04, 2004

As I sit here to write this I could cry, I have quit smoking, quit biting my fingernails, successfully and now I am starting the Adkins diet again to lose some weight and feel better about myself. I am content.

My days off were approved from the 29th of December to the 2nd of January so I am heading to Cape Breton for my cousins wedding. I am excited.

The bittersweet joy of knowing someone has reached there goals, but in doing so has been lost to you forever, is painful.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jamie it's me Sam...Glad to hear things are going good for you, email me sometime and let me know how everything is going. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Take Care

10:48 a.m.  
Blogger Megs said...

Invite is in the mail...Who's been lost to you? I'm so nosey.

2:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, its Leijsa, when and where did you move to. Hope that you are well and best of luck to you where ever you may be
:-)

10:55 p.m.  
Blogger georginamackinnon said...

im so happy you are doign well and they are nice to you and are giving you those days off so soon. Hope to see you wne you come to cape breton for the wedding. maybe you could stay her for those few days. cant wait hunnie. who are you loosing...yourself in the thought of marriage or megs and jordan in their dreams?....or am i way off?...love ya hunnie and we will deff be keeping in touch...miss you...

11:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter