Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Sleep is Good

Before you all lose your minds wondering who I was talking about losing in the previous email it was Tanya. She finally got the courage, funds and gumption to move away from Cape Breton, she went to Lake Louise Alberta. I am very happy for her but I will miss her very much, she is an awesome chick and I wish her the best in all her future endeavors.

Work is going well, we have a live shift bid next week, and the corporation might be opening a centre in Scotland in the future.... can anyone say TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!

I got my power bill and the security deposit is twice as much as I was told to expect so I called, talked to an agent who was an asshole so I requested supervisor, who called me back and deducted 60$ off my bill. Score one for the good guys. All my work at stupid call centres has finally paid off.

I feel melancholy tonight, I was reading some comments from the last post. I love moving to new places, meeting new people, but I hope you know that I have friends from all over who have broken off pieces of my heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a co-worker of Amanda's. She gave me this site to read. I totally get your statement on bills and being ripped off. At least some good has come from the up and coming ,ever popular Call Centres.

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Which Amanda?

4:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter