Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Growing up

Tell me it's all going to be ok....

I can't.. I have no idea.. I would be there in a instant if I could... I could run away and leave it all behind and be there to help you through this...

I feel so helpless, I am so inexplicably lost... I was resentful of your irresponsible life.. Until now... I know now, that this is what changes it all..

and I can't stop it...


I want to beg you not to do it.... I want to scream at you in anger... I want to take away the hurt... you have to face it, you must make the choice, and I must swallow my rage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to climb in my car, throw in the Priest album and cry until I find solace from this pain.

8:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter