Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tears and Exploring

I think I was destined to live in the West Coast I went to bed every night at 10 or 11 and was up at 8 or 9, on my own, very bizarre, but if you think about it.. that's a 4 hour time difference from the East Coast so it was like going to bed at 2 or 3am and getting up at noon or 1 pm.

After breakfast we headed out to one of the many organic farms in Richmond and my mother bought some blueberries, we did some banking, visited my Great Aunt's mother, who is British and hilarious. My Mom was leaving to head back to Grande Prairie so her and my Aunt dropped me off at the bus stop, and we had to say goodbye. My mother is a very strong willed person, and so am I (in case you have been living under a rock and missed that). We had spent most of the summer butting heads, but know we are both "old" enough that we don't hold the grudge anymore.

I had put on a really good brave face when I left GP, saying goodbye to my brother Dan and my Daddy, but this was the last of the parental line and I honestly don't know when I will be able to see my parents again. I like to think I am independent, but the thought of... yea so... Jamie begins to cry then sob and I was a wreck climbing on to the bus, c'est la vie.

I could go on on a long rant about how supportive and wonderful my parents are and how much I love them... but I still have to tell you about wondering around Vancity ALONE! I could go where I wanted, do what I wanted, see what I wanted without having to worry about anyone else.... yea I'm selfish, but I love to explore and I wasn't about to let this city go without seeing the best and the worst.

I have to drive Sean to work.... so my PC time has run out......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter