Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Monday, March 06, 2006

So about that...

"Believe me, if I started killing there would be none of you left"
--Charles Manson

This is why I haven't updated.. If I started updating I wouldn't stop.. I have so many jumbled thoughts, so many bizarre things have happens and I can't even begin to describe my mental state.

This is to let you know I am not in a room with padded walls. That I am handling things as always, I just keep going, because I can't let my jumbled thoughts catch up and overwhelm me.

Though I do want to share my super fun experiences from last week. I have too much free time to think on Sundays. Thanks fo reveryone who has been so supportive to me.

My parents 29th wedding anniversary was yesterday.


Ryan's 25th birthday is today.. I am scared to call him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter