Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Friday, February 10, 2006

Girly Time

People drift in and out of our lives, sometimes they are gone for a moment sometimes they are lost "forever." I've experienced this on numerous occasions because of my constant moving, and my inability to stay in touch. I mean to write.. I make a really good effort for a while to call.. but I fail miserably.. I have some delightful excuses but I'll spare you.

I am fortunate enough to have a "best friend" per gender in each province that I resided. I have been out of touch with the Saskatchewan crew. Aileen had moved to Saudi Arabia and Ryan, well that's a really long story. Kenzie and I still chitter, and I'm going to see him next weekend, but Tanya has been in Alberta for a while and I haven't really spoke to her much as of late. Laura and I are still strong, this Christmas we will have been friends for over 10 years and Jeff is still as supportive as ever.

I'm uncertain how an asshole like me managed to make friends with some of the most amazing people on the planet. If I were to sit down and write about every amazing person who is in my life, I would be writing non stop for the next month. I know I'm an asshole, and without my friends and family, I'd be a drift in a sea of sorrow... *emo tear*

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Sorry i didn't get much sleep last night, and the last little while i have been rather... but I got some good news last night, and expect more soon. and I LOVE you guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger My Turn said...

Hey Jamie...I just want to let you know that it's not just you, I also have the best of intentions..I mean to keep in touch with people...but it just never seems to happen. But they..(including you) all know, that if they ever needed anything, I would do whatever I could to help them out. And I know the same would apply if the roles were reversed. Anyway, I just wanted to say that although I don't say it enough, I think about you often, and you are loved by me.

3:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,

Just wanted to let you know I am a fan of your site, I am thinking about you even though our busy lives take us in differant directions you are remembered by me. :)

R

10:35 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

You will drive me mad... remembered by you???

1:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter