Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Green Purple Blue

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just God when he's drunk."
-Tom Waits

The more I learn each day in school the more disillusioned I become.

Realizing how repressed I was by my religious beliefs.

" That sounded like a prayer ! a prayer in a public school! God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place in organised religion "
-Simpsons

I was so inhibited by my ignorance and culture I missed out on several interesting things growing up.. Mind you I am learning the shit out of them now!

I watched Coretta Scott King's funeral today on CNN, cried my little eyes out and laughed my butt right off. George W. Bush got his ass roasted by some key speakers, and it was beautiful. There was some very poignant things said about Mrs. King and it really moved me. I hate CNN and their incessant need to gab away about stupid stuff during the live feed though...

I over analyze things far too much.

"Masturbation is like procrastination, it's all good and fun until you realize you are only fucking yourself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter