Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Friday, February 03, 2006

Supercalifagilisticexpallidocious

In exactly 30 minutes I write two midterms back to back.. I am a little anxious, quite scared and a little discombobulated.

Tomorrow is Megs 25th birthday and they will officially be residents of New Brunswick tomorrow as well. Very excited.

I am going to write my thousand word essay this weekend, which isn't due for two weeks, and commence my 15 page essay on Vincent Van Gogh's influence on social change, or how social change influenced Vincent Van Gogh.

I am also going to apply for a few jobs.

I wrote a couple of songs last week.. perhaps I'll post them so everyone can tell me how awesome/shitty they are.

1 Comments:

Blogger georginamackinnon said...

jamie im sorry i havent gotten to call you lately i werk at 5-7 pm nutil 2-4 am and i dont have much freetime in between ...my only days off are tue and wed if yr free on one of those days gives an email and we'll hook something up..
i have a fantasia party to go to feb 11 (work permitting) maybe you can attent with me?...ttys :)

12:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter