Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Warning

I think I should add a disclaimed to this blog.. Something along the lines of this not being a clear representation of Jamie. Though I try not to lie or exaggerate on anything that appears on this blog, unless expressly noted..

this is still my biased view of myself and the world that surrounds me.

Therefore take it as you will but don't use it as a judge of my character or as an actual portrait of who I am.

This is just a internet "postcard" a place to rant, rave and inform people of what is occuring on in my wild and wicked life.

It also serves as a rough account of where I have been and where I am going.

Thanks,

Jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter