Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

CHEERS!

Monday- Went to Great Aunt and Uncles for dinner, drove to Halifax with my cousin his beautiful wife and two free-range kitties.. Good times. Went to Kenzies had some beers and some laughs, met up with Kiara, we went to Seahorse, meet some interesting people. Ran in high heeled boots to catch bus, was wrong bus, waited for bus, arrived back at Kenzie's watched Braveheart for 20th time in my life. Good times.

Tuesday- Stayed another day in Halifax did nothing outrageous visited with friends, relaxed it was enjoyable.

Wednesday- Departed from Halifax with Jordan (my cousin) Megan (his lovely wife) Kenzo (our dear friend) and two free range kitties and a third in a cage (loads of hissing). Arrived in Cape Breton met up with my Metalheads, wasted 7.75 watching King Kong (oh so boring). Had fun visiting with my boys. Was dropped at Allison's went to Rum Jungle.. visited the delightful MJ and visited with some other friends. Seen old crush.. Received many compliments on weight loss from various people. Feeling good.

Thursday- Went for coffee with Laura, Boy-Jamie and Allison, made somewhat peace with Nikki. Then went to visit Aunt and Uncle had terrific visit and meal. Some tasty apple pie. Picked up Kevin and headed to North Sydney for a Main Street Mission. Oh what a night!

Friday- Hopped on bus at 8 am, arrived in Moncton at 4:30 pm walked to get the van, drove to Grammy's had some dinner got ready to go out picked up Tasha and headed in Sussex to meet up with Laura and her clan. (I still had my curlers in my hair when I got there.. Was teased about that but I had to make sure they set!) We were supposed to go to a show in Sussex but we had fair to much fun visiting and ended up missing it. Trekked over to Jeff's for the Christmas festivities. Wondered over to Dooley's to see Tanya. Ventured back to Jeff's for more visiting. Headed over with he girls to the Thirsty Mule. Literally bumped into my high school crush. Awkward. Then back to Jeff's for more celebrating (it was officially Laura's Birthday!) Had a magnificent time. Was out till 5 am crawled in bed with Tash and Laura and fell sound asleep.

Saturday- Woke up drove Tasha home for family dinner. Visited with Grandma. Ripped back into Sussex to grab last minute items. Got back and Gram and I booked it for Petitcodiac to visit my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. We had a divine meal. I checked my marks on there Internet ( I was a bit disappointed and a bit relieved and a bit exited). Then we all went to Riverglade to see my Aunt sing.

Sunday- Grammy woke me up at 8am ish to open presents.. I received some lovely gifts. Very happy about the cordless phone from my parents. Then we drove to Moncton to have dinner with my other Aunt, Uncle and family. I stopped home briefly to open the gifts here.. It was awesome. Then back to grams for a relaxing evening with very full bellies.

Monday- Up at 11 am rushed into Sussex with my cousin to grab dinner rolls, three stores later we were back at Grandma's had a lovely meal and visit with almost all my extended family on my mothers side. The phone started ringing as dinner was being served. It was my friend from Halifax. He was arriving earlier because of the storm. So I had to rush back to Moncton to meet him. Good thing I did the weather turned nasty last night. We went out t a punk show last night. It was fun. I tried absinthe for the first time. Very lovely.

Tuesday- I cooked breakfast and did some housework. I think I may go grab quick nap while thing are quiet.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday.

4 Comments:

Blogger SM said...

I got tired reading that...

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger SM said...

I actually got tired reading that post... And a tad dizzy.

7:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Steve said..

5:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez Jamie, could you please warn us the next time you do a post like that...so we can clear our schedules for about half an hour to read it! LOL...just kidding. Sounds like you had a pretty great week!
~Cheyenne

9:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter