Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

This is it

I catch the bus in two hours to go to Sackville, I am heading straight to administration to replace my lost student ID card,. I never did get my wallet returned.. *sniff*

Then the library to do some last minute studying before the big ol exam.. It's at 7 pm in the GYM... Apparently the worst place to write an exam.

I am staying at the lovely Laura's tonight... Everyone else there is in the middle of exams as well could b a pretty stressful environment.

I received a beautiful Christmas card from the most beautiful girl in Edmonton! (It's a beautiful sunshiney day here today so the flight should go well.)

oh and my girly ick is coming today... So I will be in pain, sick and crank all through exams... Appropriate.. I suppose.

I think some Motorhead would be fitting right now.

Did I ever tell you I have the best little brother on the planet.. I was short on funds, and he gave me a shitload of money for Christmas and bought me dinner... I am cleaning his vehicle (which he is also lending me while he is away!!!!) as his Christmas present..

which reminds me I should make a list of things to accomplish over the holidays.

2 Comments:

Blogger My Turn said...

I'm glad you got it babe. And Thanks for calling me beautiful. YOu're looking pretty hot in your display pics yourself!

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

"calling you beautiful"

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

inside and out!!

HAWT MAMMA!

I think I am coming out west in April again!

4:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter