Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Donation

I added a link.. I feel a bit like an ass doing so.. and it's a big blow to the old pride. but desperate times call for desperate measures.. I cold say I need funds for breast augmentation.. Apparently its' a good way to get dough on the net.. lol

seriously dudes I don't' expect anything.. and yea..

I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around.. Perhaps I won't need it.. Cause things seem to always work out well in the end.. but yea.. It's there.. and if you feel so inclined..

But I want you to know I especially appreciate your moral support..

Love always and Forever,

Jamie

2 Comments:

Blogger My Turn said...

Jamie, I am all for you getting a breast augmentation...God knows it's about time...

3:48 p.m.  
Blogger SM said...

What am I donating to?

11:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter