Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Thursday, December 08, 2005

"lie here on the floor"

"cry on my shoulder once again"

-James Blunt

I am going to fail psychology..

I was trying to study for my psych exam which is at 9 am. And my apartment flooded again, I am so disgusted... I am so freaked out and I started smoking again.. I am listening to James Blunt and being all whiny... It's my girly time of the month so forgive me...

On the plus side I think I kicked ass on my exam last night... I am trying so desperately to look on the bright side of things right now....

I lit my scent burning thing with apple scent trying to perk things up.. I am going to have a quick nap and try not to cry..

I need to cry..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, baby!
I hope you did good on the exam..I feel so bad about not getting you to the review.
And you know if you ever need someone to listen, or cry on.. I'll be here.

10:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter