Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

*WHEW*

So I haven't had the gumption to update (yes I said gumption) and I really haven't got much to say.. Or perhaps I have too much to say and I don't want to ramble

But I want to tell you about last Friday

I woke up at 4:30 am, re-read some more material for my midterm, made an amazing breakfast, got to school did some more studying before my first class.

Went to all my classes, wrote my two midterms, went for lunch with friends, was late arriving at the gym. We did an hour and a half (extra thirty minutes because both Laura and I were late). Celebrated by drinking two double vodka with Laura at Duckies, they have a weekly drink special for 2$. I haven't drank vodka since at least the summer.

Fell asleep in the car for 10 minutes on the way home. Came home and was going to nap but the phone kept ringing so it didn't end up happening. Drank a Kokanee while getting ready to go out.

Michelle picked me up at 9pm, we went to her place and I drank an entire bottle of wine to myself. We arrived at the Paramount around quarter to 11, no bands had begun to perform so we went to the O2 and requested some house music.

We danced, and danced and drank and danced.. I consumed 2 beers before the first band started. We made it back just as the first band Flagship Sinker was performing their first song. I went right up to the front and started givin-er. They were a lot of fun, very talented, with a cute lead singer.

When they finished their set, Michelle and I ventured back to the O2 and got more dancing accomplished I was on my 4th beer and we were grooving. We didn't stop dancing until I heard the next band playing... We headed over to check them out.. Big mistake..

Michelle departed soon after and I wandered around trying to avoid listening to the band, I met the lead singer and guitarist from the previous band, swell guys.

I had lost my dance partner but Heather had arrived and I had another couple of beers with her (is anyone keeping track of the ridiculous amount of alcohol I had consumed)

Hope hit the stage and we rocked out, Heather bought me a beer, and we rocked out, I bumped into a ton of people I knew and we rocked out. I met this really cool Stephanie girl (whom i share an ex with) and we rocked out.

Then the show was over, there was "Caawwwwing" and beer fights (spraying beer at one another) Heather was soaked from head to toe. More beer was consumed and then we went to the after party. I ran into the lead singer from Flagship Sinker as well as a bunch of my friends, had some more beer and some fun conversation until 7am. I had been awake since 4:30 am the previous morning... I consumed a ton of alcohol. I had so much fun.

I was home and in bed by 7:30 am and was awakened by my sadistic roommate (not really but for the purposes of this story she is) at 11:45 am as she was leaving the house. I was alert, chipper and rather hungry. Had the most amazing breakfast....

and that was only Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter