Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I was rudely awaken by my alarm clock at 10 am.. I hit snooze.. but then the phone start to ring, I hopped out of bed thinking no one else was home to answer it. Proceeded to throw on my scrubs I opened my bedroom door just as my dad picked up the phone... He was home.. I didn't have to get out of bed so damn early..

I was awake I was upright, may as well go to the bathroom and brush my teeth wash my face.. blech I started getting ready for work.. When I finished my morning routine, I popped online and started writing a letter to Jerome. The phone rings again and it's Laura telling me they are on their way to pick me up... I forgot to put on socks, I quickly close my screen only to realize I clicked on the wrong screen and close the letter,m therefore erasing everything I had just wrote... so irritating. Then I pull on my socks, grab my kicks and I am out the door off to work..

Laura and MJ were late arriving so I was late getting to work, Except as I am walking through the door Dawn and Jenn both give me strange looks, and I am wondering why Jenn is working since she isn't scheduled till tonight... EXCEPT I am a moron and I am the one not scheduled till tonight.. I call home and get my dad and Fred (my dad's friend) to come pick me up. I end up back home, where I spend the afternoon doing absolutely nothing except some laundry and cooking some food. I made some very tasty shrimpies... Yummy for the shrimpies. Lemon garlic... yum yum.

It was a rather dreary day. I work till close tonight.. I hope it's busy, but not TOO busy... Just enough that I make a shitload of money... That would be awesome. Only because I ma getting closer and closer to getting my bills all paid off and I really want to have my bills all paid off.

My parents have just returned home, supper is being prepared and I should be getting ready for work. I have to pick my courses for school. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Hmmm tech support???? You need to come back to Stream we miss you here we need more Normal poeple here !!!!!

9:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm tech support???? You need to come back to Stream we miss you here we need more Normal poeple here !!!!!

9:29 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

You said SWELL!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSER!

5:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter