Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bullet Belt

"time to let you know. Time to sit here and say:
I know we are... We are the lucky ones.
I know we are... We are the lucky ones.
I know we are... We are the lucky ones."

I may be part of a pit crew or a flagman, at a car race... HOW COOL IS THAT! I may even be the start/stop girl... and I get to wear a headset and talk to the guys racing.... I have never been to a race track before...

Sunday I get to go see LIVE chuck wagon races... I am thrilled to bits... I am actually experiencing the "west" in all it's glory. GP's version of "stampede" (conviently named Stompede) is in full throttle this weekend!

I am making wicked tips at work.. Paying off my bills... Things are working out well folks.. I could cry sweet tears of joy.

Though it is with bittersweet reluctance I let you know that my baby has been sold... To my brother.. His car was stolen a week before I got to Grande Prairie... It was wrote off... So he is buying my car. That means I could still come visit her, and it's staying in the family.

Lightning storm tonight was beautiful...

A Canadian won the Miss Universe pageant... Here's what this Asshole thought about it.

I worked 10.5 hours on my feet, now I am exhausted and my brain is starting to nap...

So

Good Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Awesome pics.. Not bad for an amateur.. Beautiful spot. I grew up in BC..

4:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter