Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sleepy Time

I found my missing friend again.

-That's relieving.

I have touched up my red hair.

- I love red hair it "feels" sexy.

I am only working two jobs.

-They keep me busy.

My Dad flies out tomorrow to pick up my car and drive it back here.

-I am super appreciative.

It's very difficult sometimes to be the bigger person.

-I want to tear some people to shreds.

I have had postcards sitting in my room for two weeks that I have to fill out and mail.

- I miss you.

Men in committed relationships (ie married) are horribly unattractive.

-especially if they flirt with you like they are single.

I feel incredibly insecure today.

-tomorrow will be better so I'll quit whining.

I am paying off my bills.

-It feels amazing.

Laura and I went to see "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants"

-It had a lot of potential, and BLEW it.

I love the smell of lilacs.

-I miss the sun shining on the ocean.

I went babysitting on Saturday afternoon.

- Exhausting.

When guys ask to buy me a drink and I hold up a bottle of water.....

-That should be a HINT!

Drunk Newfies are much harder to understand than sober ones.

-Though they are still fairly cute.

I went to a "beer garden" on Saturday night, was there long enough to watch guy hit a cop, get thrown to the ground by 5 cops and still struggle as one put his knee on his throat while the rest held him down and cuffed him.

-No comment.

My knee still hurts from when I wiped out at the Capri...

-I have to stop being such a klutz.

Laura always runs into the bathroom the exact moment I was heading there.

-It's baffling.

I am getting new piercings while I am here, and I don't think you can even get them in the East Coast.

-Very psyched.

There are 7928 hits on my site since last December.....

-shocking and scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter