Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Friday, July 01, 2005

Gay Marriage?

Lunch Time conversation with my parents (not verbatim):

Mom: Gay marriage has been legalized.
Dad: I don't know why they have to call it marriage, do they have to get married in a church and stuff?
Jamie: Well they just want to have the same rights as straight couples, to protect their children or their assets.
Dad: Well why can't the bum buddies call it something else?
Mom: What?
Jamie Yea Dad what would you call it?
Dad: A bum buddies certificate....


I couldn't help it... I laughed and laughed almsot choked on my dinner... then made the mistake of inquiring what the lesbians would be called..

Dad: you mean those girl faggots.
Mom: the tongue and groove certificate....

HILARIOUS...

for the record my parents were joking around... they aren't hateful people.. but they sure are funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter