Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

No computer, for now

ok still no computer

tons to say. very little time!!

You know when you are excited about something you want nothing more than to talk about it... but you cannot... yea well that sucks... giddy and giggling.

School begins tomorrow, and they just cancelled the 7:30 bus to Sackville this weekend, so now I have to find alternative means for transportation except everything is based on the FUCKING INTERNET!

I might be inheriting a mac, anyone got any complaints... I am at the Dieppe Public Library and the keyboard is in french, all my question marks look like this

É

I cannot remember how to change it... stupid french people (just kidding).

Everytime I turn on the news.. I cry.. I am such a cheesehead...

Balloon Fiesta this weekend in Sussex, I have not been there in 7 years, possibly 8, I am like a little kid, the anticipation is thrilling.

I stil have to complete my stories about my west coast adventures, have some interesting stories from my visits to Fredericton, Halifax and Cape Breton.

My metalheads are moving out west to start off their amazing careers and studies, and I cried a little on the way home on the bus. I am going to miss them and our friendly banter, I am so proud of them but if you tell them I will have to kick you.

I also cried when I read your email.. I hope you pop back soon so I know you are still ok... I worry, you know. I love you!

Please forgive my brief fluttering online and off as Hugh likes to say my blog is boring.. it once put him in a six hour coma and he almost got fired.

so read at your own risk, I guess my ramblings are a good sedative.

*no spell checking for this entry lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter