Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Monday, November 07, 2005

Thank you

My life is about balance..

I was depressed because of a few things lately.. mainly one thing I can't bear to discuss and the other is I am bombing psych.. well BARELY passing....

but I dont' care if I totally fail psych becasue... I just had the most wonderful news...

She emailed me..

SHE'S ALIVE, AND SEEMS WELL... AND WILL CALL ME SOON...

She says she is my biggest fan.. and that she looks up to me...

she is my inspiration and the reason I count my blessings daily.

let the tears fall down like rain.. I am so happy...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read ur still blogging! Love ur stuff babe!
-johny idle

9:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, school sucks eh?

I totally feel your pain with Psych. And you know it.

12:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter