Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Toronto???

I got back my other English essay a B+, what a heart attack and a half it was waiting for that to be returned...
If I had not written the essay at the last minute like a complete moron I would have done much better...
This is exciting.. I have found my niche... I can't sing, dance, draw or date, but baby I know my English...

I still hate Margaret Atwood, well not her personally just how she is exalted as the be all and end all of Canadian authors, I think Alistair MacLeod blows her out of the water... But that is for another time.

Now I just need to find a freak like me who wants to discuss books Au nauseum... hehehehe

It's wing night and I am off to celebrate my good marks, then I am going to lock myself away tomorrow in my beautiful basement apartment and concentrate INTENSELY on my psychology textbook. The midterm is a week from today, and I am going to developed good study skills and blow this bitch outta the water!

When that starts to drive me batty, I will escape to my English essay on Sexuality in Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Lighthousekeeping and the inference of homosexuality in these texts. Subtly done in Stevenson's text and slightly more overt, yet not directing mentioned in Winterson text. I figured it would be more of an interesting and engaging topic and An epiphany...

bare with me...

The main character in Winterson's text gender is not mentioned until the plot is well established, the same as the gender of her lover is not identified directly... Is this because the author wishes the gender roles to be interchangeable...

anyway, There is a metal show on Friday night, and a rock/metal show on Saturday night.. The second is a costumed event.. I love costumes...

I had an epiphany on Monday about y costume.. Now that I have black hair, with my blue eyes and red painted lips.... I could curl my hair, wear my favorite pouffy grey/black skirt and my new corset, carrying an apple and be an evil Snow White vixen!

The witch/vampire/pirate theme just wasn't working for me.. I wanted to be more creative.... Plus I am thoroughly enjoying having dark dark dark hair again,and want to play it up!

I am hoping to have figured out the pic posting in blog thingy by tonight and have some pics posted in blog... lol..

There will also be more on my livejournal.. I am not as shy about my identify there.

Can someone check flights on the night of December 12th to Toronto?

I am going to CB for Christmas... I think... Grandma's for New Years!?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

$89 if you leave @ 8:00 p.m. - you'll get in at 10:00 p.m. and two people who love you very much will be patiently waiting for you...

4:24 p.m.  
Blogger Megs said...

Oh. That's with Air Canada Tango. Love you.

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger Megs said...

Dammit, I lied. You'll leave at 8:00 p.m. and get in at 9:21 p.m. Sheesh.

4:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writting seems very forced, like a butter spead over too much bread.

12:57 p.m.  
Blogger Megs said...

Anonymous can't correctly spell "writing", so I don't think that opinion should be given too much weight.

4:15 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you MEGS!

Anonymous comments dont' mean much.. if you can't bother to attach your name, I can't bother to care about them.

4:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter