Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Time for another rant

Self reflective, psychotic rant brought to you by your very own local self absorbed bitch:

Jamie

I am afraid I am becoming one of those people.. You know "those" people.. Who think they know everything because they go to university... ooo yea... I have to watch myself... It sucks because I am naturally inclined to educate (it's in my genes, no honestly it is), yet what the hell do I know, and what makes me any more intelligent than anyone else... Nothing...

I realize we all have our thing, some people it';s biology or math, others it's mechanics or plumbing, some people it's fashion, or films.... My thing is English... No actually it's literature.. I believe am pretty awesome at analyzing literature.... My typing skills are very shoddy, which accounts for most of my poor posts.. I do know how to spell... I just hate editing my blog posts.. I find I delete half of what I write when I do... Overly analytical.... Where was I going with this.. I think I was just saying I am enjoying my love affair with acquiring knowledge..I just have to be careful not to drive everyone else nuts with my desire to share it....

yea that's it...

I am such a self absorbed asshole.. I need to buy warning labels to stick on my chest (because it will be the most easily identified) about what a fucktard I am...

I think I have ADHD... Attention Deficit Hyperactive disorder... Having to sit down and study... Only further reinforces my fear that I have a complete lack of attention.. My friend Laura's comments this summer about my fluttery attentive nature started my suspicions.. I have a cousin who is... I really should get a medical card and go see a doctor... All kidding aside I can't concentrate on anything...

"History is written by the victors"
-Winston Churchill


I think I am naturally desire to portray myself as a good person on this blog, I believe I am a good person... But this is definitely not a balanced perception of who I am... I think very few people have a realistic view of who I am... Because I move a lot.. The "shiny" factor... I think this has been somewhat damaging because it allows me to be irresponsible in my actions... It's acceptable for me to be self absorbed because I care about others.... Being stubborn and pig headed is great because it allows me to accomplish things.. Having a complete disregard for money and most materialistic things is good because I am not contributing as much to our wasteful and self gratification nature of our society...

blah blah blah

yea I am a self absorbed asshole... If I tell you that enough.. It's an excuse... It's like well I warned you so therefore you have to accept it... I didn't hide it, so that makes it OK...

Meh..... I do realize these things, and I do make an effort to change it... Though some things I don't want to part with.. I think my stubbornness helps my drive.... I think my self absorbed "it will all work out in Jamie's favour" mentality actually helps things work out... I really do expect them too... Whenever I fail... Whenever I HAVE failed... Or "bad things" have occurred... There is a balance... I think for all my horrid qualities I have the good ones to balance them out.. the negative stuff... Reinforces all that crap... My inability to concentrate on one thing, helps me to be stronger at multi-tasking... My pig headiness helps me to solve other peoples problems...

how self indulgent has this post been???

meh... You didn't have to read it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

You're everything good anyone has ever said about you. I love you AND your stubborness.

9:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter