Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Thank you

"no one must know...
no one must know this machine..."
- Strapping Young Lad from AAA

I am running away again. Just for the summer. To my parents house. I had a list of options for the end the month. I went with the most lucrative, and it means I get to spend the summer with my parents which went fairly well last summer.

I've changed a lot since then and won't have my dearest friend with me. I hope the adjustment process isn't too severe. Moving back in with your parents after living independently even if it's just for a few months always causes some drama.

Tomorrow is the last day of classes of my first year of university. I'm really going to miss it this summer. I am going to learn a new language next year.

Just in case I haven't told you lately.

I love you guys!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss you, too.

7:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep in touch when you go out. <3

2:47 p.m.  
Blogger Megs said...

I heart you.

2:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seat sales and flights

May 3rd, May 9th or May 16th--leave Moncton at 11:05am and arrive in GP at 21:37 (9:37pm)



May 6th--leave Moncton at 6:30 am and arrive GP at 15:52 (3:52pm)

8:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter