Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Sunday, June 04, 2006

SmokeScreen

Post Secret has a postcard on there that could have been written by me. Better yet.. It's the secret I finally had the courage to reveal last week. The person I revealed it to, shares the secret. And I don't feel as guilty and shameful for it anymore.

New dirty little secrets.




























I'm going back on the diet pills that were so fab last summer. And quitting smoking again(it's the only way I don't feel guilty taking a break at work!) I think passion is more important then money. But passion doesn't pay the bills.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, I hope you're happy, always (I know you're not, I wish you were), and I hope you're having a good time, visiting your parents and all.
I love ya, babe.















Can we have lots and lots of dirty sex when you get back??

Comon..say it, I know ya wanna!! :D

4:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things are going good for ya out there, Jamie, and that you're enjoying spending the time with your family, although I do miss you, and can't wait for you to get home.

7:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter