Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Relax



I think I am going to change all my stuff over to Alberta. On paper this will be my permanent residence.

I turned down a job yesterday to be a "lead bartender" (in charge of all the bartenders and bartending myself) which is something I would love to do. The pay was unreasonable. I have a telephone interview later today for a job in the business field... I rock the socks off interviews.

I have been having mini panic attacks... If it's still going on when my parents get back I am going to see the doctor here. I lost my prescription in the move.

Went for tea with my Mother, her best friend Debbie and my Grandmother yesterday at these beautiful gardens.


We shared a piece of this amazing German Chocolate cake. They left for Vancity this morning, and I am home alone for the next 8 days.

Time to start dealing with my bullshit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pretty lady! Miss you on the East Coast, and glad you're enjoying time with Grandma! Hope things are going well!

7:21 p.m.  
Blogger Megs said...

I miss you and love you very much. You're absolutely gorgeous - where did you get that necklace??

2:20 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shannon, I love you and am very proud of you, congrats on graduating from Mount Allison!

The necklace is the very lovely Laura's...

I absolutely adore it and she let's me borrow it every once in a while.

megsy wegsy thanks for the lovely compliment! I love you! Have fun hanging with Kiddo this weekend. Give my cousin a hug for me!

4:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter