Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Pussification of Men!

Insert every known explicative here... and a whole lot of screaming from the girl who is looking fro MEN? Are they all gone am I doomed to be single and disappointed forever...

They are all turning to pussies on me... all of them... I had friends who were men, they were hot, they were hairy, they were awesome and one by one, they have let women control them, taint them...

PUSSIES!

Tears have actually welled up in my eyes.... Where are the men? Where have you all gone?

I miss you......

Fuck feminism.....

Fuck girls who date men simply to change them and then drop them when they have done just that... because they realize they didn't want that....

Oh the pure unadulterated rage...... I am sick of being lied to..... I am disgusted by all the lies..... I am moving to northern Canada and finding me a lumberjack!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter