Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Happy Holidays

I am lucky to have such amazing friends and especially family. I love you!

Alone on Christmas eve....

Received email that made me cry 5 separate times... Had to take breaks reading it.... I cried for good reasons though... I think I may post my reply here.

I have to work today, I worked yesterday.....

The solitude is depressing.

First time in 23 years I'm sleeping through Christmas morning...

Second time in 23 years I won't be with my family.

*Sniff*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jamie, we too are spending Christmas alone this year. It feels wierd but we'll get through it. Thinking of you! Take care.
Always,
Samantha & Richard

10:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter