Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Another One Bites the Dust

I stayed over at Laura's last night, after the amazing Wintersleep show... We stopped by my friend Nat's then headed to pick up some stuff, grabbed some gas and off to Sackville... Only problem with staying at Laura's, she likes to sleep in a VERY warm room... VERY warm... I like to sleep in cold room, it seems to be a deeper and more relaxed sleep and I don't wake up with a stuffy head, and very dehydrated.

My little cousin is getting married... She's only 21, I think he's the same age... In April, a spring wedding... My parents are trying to come down for the wedding... Married.... What a scary thought....

Work is going to be awkward today... No matter what... I hate awkwardness.... I went through my teenage years, that was enough awkwardness for a lifetime...

One month till Saint Patrick's Day. I think I may head to CB next month for a few days... Let the good times roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter