Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Can you keep a secret?

Someone once told me I am not supposed to kiss and tell.... =)

I watched "Ray" last night, and was immensely impressed with Jamie Foxx.... I forgot partway through the film that I was watching him... I think he should definitely win the Oscar.

My job is UBER boring... New Shift begins Friday with Saturday and Sunday off, and I am off on an adventure to Halifax......Wintersleep Marquee... Saturday night.. CD Release party.

I think it's going to be a magnificent adventure.

I have 5 university calendars that have arrived by snail mail in the last 2 days, which I have been trying to look over and figure out where I can get the best Bang for my BUCK (or the best education). This has been slightly nerveracking and I have caught myself a few times almost chewing my fingernails.... Tsk Tsk.

Early retirement, only 7 months to go....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter