Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

I am a huge procrastinator, that has been busy with other homework and assignments, now I must write an essay for tomorrow on this:

Developing a specific, original thesis, consider the importance of the title of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Why is the story presented in the form of a case? What is the nature of that case? How does this choice of language connect to or illuminate the novella's key fictional concerns?


Now I have found a few people to read my essay, to search for grammatical errors and such, I have spell checker on my computer.

BUT

I don't believe any of them have read the novella and I was wondering if any of you folks have, if so, perhaps you will read my essay to tell me if my argument sounds plausible....

I have a psych midterm Monday.. Saturday night you are all invited to my place for a pre birthday bash...

thanks as always for reading drivell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter