Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Friday, September 30, 2005

prepare youselves

It is 6:35 am, I have been awake for at least 30 minutes, and I do this happily three days a week... Well actually I got up earlier today. I reqested it... weird...,

There is a 7:30 am review for my Psych class. Psychology Midterm is on Monday, and I want to make sure I am fully prepared.


This whole getting up early and being responsible...

so that's what it feels like....

still no student loan..probably will be another two weeks... I had to borrow money from my parents, and it's still not enough to cover all my bills.... good thing I am creative and know how to stretch every dollar.

Got to go take my vitamins and grab a quick bite to eat before my drive gets here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web log of our reporter
The smoke trail outside the Black Hawk helicopter's window was an unwelcome sight.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a create site. It pretty much covers create related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter