Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Sunday, November 13, 2005

"HELL"

Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage.
Confucius

I bought new optical mouse... Hell yea

I have a kick ass family.. Double hell yea.

I have fantabulous friends... hella yea


I am "in love".... Hell no....

I read one and 1/4 of the 4 books I was supposed to read this weekend... Well one I don't' have ot have read till Wednesday but still... Tess of the D'Ubervilles.. I read this book in like grade 8... I wanted to hit Tess in the head when I read it then... I wonder how it will go this time around... Does 10 years change opinions?

I helped my brother Sean put my grandmother's wood in over the weekend.. Back a little sore tonight...

I still don't know what to do for Christmas...

I was panicked about this 4-5 pages essay I had to do in a week... Yea turns out the prof thinks 1000 words is 4-5 pages.. I can write a thousand words in a n hour.. I mean do you see how much I ramble on here... I *heart* university.... Now if only I could do better than a fucking C in psych...

I am debating on whether or not I should talk abut my huge philosophical and spiritual revelations from the weekend... It'll probably just sound like hooey anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter