Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Broken Brains

I want to curl up in a ball and cry. I have wanted to do that since I was sometime after I turned 13...

at 13- I thought it was just a puberty.

at 15- I thought it was being lonely.

at 17- I thought it was the accident

at 19- I thought it was being fat

at 21 i thought it was homesickness

at 23 I thought it was being unemployed

I turn 25 in October... maybe it'll be gone by then... but considering a relative of mine is old and still on anti-depressants.. maybe this is who I am, and I just have to keep up the good fight.

I have reasons not to run away.

I'm scared to take the pills. I'm scared to go back because he'll give me pills. I admitted there was something wrong, can't I just go back to slaying the imaginary dragons?

3 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

I love you. So much.

7:11 a.m.  
Blogger Anocsanamun said...

girl - writing about it will help, U'll make it through this.

10:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv ya, Take it easy and remember, I'm always here to talk to. Hope you know that. Thinking of you

6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter