Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bad luck

Is better then no luck at all...

so after getting drugged Friday night, I got food poisoning on Monday.. and lost my wallet, though it was returned minus the 40$ I had left to live on till I fly to Vancouver.

I don't' get paid till next Friday and even though it'll be a sweet-ass paycheque... I don't have enough cash to buy my plane ticket back East.

Fortunately for me.. Things always work out in the end.

Now begins my online job search for employment when I return home..

In one week I will be relaxing in Vancouver... 2 weeks I'll be in Halifax.

I seriously LOVE my life.

Shitty shitty shitty part...

I am really going to miss my parents... The more I get to know them (and get older, and 'hopefully' become less of an asshole) the more difficult it becomes to say goodbye to them.

Though I am looking forward to hanging out with Kiddo before he moves out here.... He's the golden child (and baby of the family) and I must admit the most responsible, level headed and coolest of the entire brood.

I miss my friends... but I'm going to miss my friends here too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter