Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mature/Nature

The Great thing about getting older.. Is starting to really love yourself.



Went to the beach and floated down the river with my friend.. It was just what my soul needed.



I feel 5 years old whenever I see fireworks. I am looking forward to the massive display in Vancouver when I go.





A picture of Peace River. I am so glad we went for a drive.



Before the concert the other night. I love my hair when it's curly.. When I first looked at this picture I thought I looked larger.. But now I think I may have been wrong. Carrying trays of drinks around all night is making my arms more shapely.




Two days till Jaclyn and I head to Calgary. I am getting fantabulously excited. I am dragging her to a local metal show. I hope Calgary isn't as uptight as GP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie! Sounds like you are having a great summer so far. You look fantabulous!! Miss ya lots!!

5:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly you should get over yourself you would rate about a 1.5 out of 10 in any city regardless of the women to men ratio.

8:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter