Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

25 Revelations of 25 years

25. Maybe it's time to stop dying my hair
24. Maybe I will never be a size 7 again.
23. I don't want to be a university professor anymore.
22. I don't know what I want to be when "I grow up" anymore.
21. 25 is a "grown up"
20. I hate living alone.
19. Maybe I should get laser eye surgery.
18. Maybe there isn't "someone special" for me.
17. Maybe I'm not cut out for university at all.
16. I miss Moncton.
15. I miss my family.
14. I hate being ill all the time.
13. I only feel 'alive' at metal shows.
12. Maybe I'm not meant to do anything 'great'
11. I don't want kids.
10. I don't want to own a home and settle down.
9.   I don't have a 'green thumb'
8.   I've still never been 'in love'
7.   I hate that  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
6.   I still want to run away.
5.   Maybe I should finally write a book.
4.   Life isn't as easy as I like to make it out to be.
3.   My family and friends kicks ass.
2.  I don't know what I yearn for, but I yearn..
1.   I'm still in love with life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter