Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sexual Sociopath

I had a dream last ngiht that my friend cut my har and gave me super short bands like my mom used to do when I was a kid. I hate bangs.

Been busy with school, and life and haven't felt like writing.. Tempted to do the audio blog thingy cause I can talk no problem but sitting down formulating a proper blog.. well not possible at teh moment.

Tanya is getting married next weekend in Cape Breton. I am a bridesmaid.. foudn this out 2days ago and I have little more then one week to find a blue bridesmaid dress. figure out how to get to Cape Breton and Explain to my grandmother that I can't come to Thanksgiving dinner. Oh me oh my.

Oh and I have to try not to get ina fist fight with one of the other bridesmaid... and lose another 50 lbs.. ok just 20..

I have class in twenty minutes and I'm in a towel.

I am not spell checking or anything. I will be back later to update again while waiting for the T&T reporter to call.. I might be in a article in teh paper.. Whee.

Does anyone else think I lead a bizarre life..

Oh yea wait till I tell you teh story behind the blog title.

We ave so much cathcing up to do and I have 19 mins to get to class.

LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter