Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Friday, January 14, 2005

Things do work out well in the end....

My power bill is at a positive 60 dollars... My extra unemployment check that was owed to me came through, so as of tomorrow my bills will not be the cause of so much fret.

Sean and I are heading to Halifax with my bestest friend Laura and possibly her brother Tom, to meet up with their brother Jon, and we are all going to celebrate Kenzie's birthday.
I am also going to meet up with some Capers (if they find the means to make it down) and some friends from Halifax while we are there. It's amusing that I live in a different province but am actually closer to Halifax, then I was when I lived in Nova Scotia.

I am entertaining the idea of moving again, since I have been investigating universities.

If anyone has any suggestions concerning the best place to get an education in Canada, let me know. I am looking for a town or city that has job opportunities, a good party scene, a school that is affordable, with a fairly good reputation. I also want a university where the professors don't just want you to regurgitate back everything they say, that they encourage people to think and express their own opinions... I can be rather opinionated....

Speaking of which... I got nominated for some kind of position with our social committee at work, my co workers seem to think I have innovative ideas and wouldn't' have any trouble voicing my concerns and viewpoints.. Could be interesting and would look nice on the resume.

My parents are in Florida... and even though they live 5000 miles away from me... I miss them cause I know I can't just call them... Does that make me an idiot? I hope they are having a safe and fun trip... I was hoping they would show up on my doorstep... The last time they left for a trip to Florida they showed up on my grandmothers doorstep......

Might be a redhead by the time I reach Halifax......

"The wind swept her hair back off her face.
Caressing her with it's aloof embrace.
She dreamt it took her in it's flight.
Away from here this somber night."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter