Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Makign Out & Macaroons

I sometimes wonder if this is all a dream.. Is this really my life... Is this really the way people's lives go... Does everyone think this way? Does anyone understand anyone else.. We all like to think we are unique sometimes.. I like to think I am different truth is... I'm not
I am just a regular psychotic girl... Like every other girl.. With a very large catch.. I have amazing luck.. AMAZING luck...

I was offered a full time position with my company, 11 dollars an hour, I turned it down, I am going away again, for a few months, another adventure. Another drop in the bucket of all the crazy things I want to do in my life... I get to do them... I will leave this company the end of next month, "end of contract" another clean slate. A fresh start for a few months, I get to visit friends, try some other jobs, have another taste of irresponsibility before university...

As I walk back in to my job to take another call some desperate American
needing to know their "status"...

Is this supposed to make sense... No it never really does... But that's normal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter