Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Monday, July 25, 2005

Special

I am five hits away from 10,000 hits, since Decemeber...

I have friends counting down the days till I get home.....

I have co workers who enjoy working with me, and say they will genuinely miss me.

I have made good friends out here, who don't want me to leave....

I have a manager who says I keep her "level".

My baby brother wants to hang out with me on his birthday...

I have a friend who is letting me live with her, and is angry because I am not going to be there August first.

I had 327 hugs on my hug counter....

I feel so special...

Thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can we say...

Jamie Rocks!

someone once known as Liam

7:45 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love you both, thanks dudes!

2:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are good for you. Things finally picked up for me too. Working lots...YEAH!
I posted my email in your other post so i can recieve a postcard too!

12:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter