Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Saturday, April 23, 2005

CB Bound

Rather excited... Have to jump in shower throw clothes in bag... Meeting Morgan for coffee, hitting Halifax to pick up Kenzie, heading to the Cape to meet up with all my Baptist's (my new word) friends at Hermans.

Tomorrow I get to visit with Nikki, MJ and Jamie, hopefully Kiara will be back from Halifax (we always cross paths) and I have been invited over to my Aunt and Uncles for supper..

Pretty soon the goodbyes are going to start flowing...

So yea if you are reading this and live in CB, be at Hermans tonight so I can say Hi! It's Jaclyn and Aimee's going away festivities... Which I get to see them again in a few weeks suckers :D

This trip was a last minute thing so I sincerely apologize if I don't get to see some of you when I am down... I will be back in August.

LOVE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Hope you have fun!

4:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter