Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Good bye

For now.

I noticed I am off the links bar of a friend's blog, then I looked at when I last posted, I looked at my last failed attempt to post (in the drafts folder of gmail) and realized:

I'm done.


At least it appears that way right now.

Happy New Year! I hope all is well and I might return. But it's doubtful. I had to add yet another task to the adult list this week, and as I whined to my grandmother earlier "I don't want to face the reality that I am indeed an adult."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie. I sure miss talking to you....next time you are on msn we have to talk. If you do start to blog again, you know i'll be here to read them! Great big HUGS from Ivory, and I. Luv Ya and miss you lots!!!

11:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll very much miss reading here, and hope that you decide to blog again someday (and let me know).

Knock 'em, dead...

12:11 a.m.  
Blogger SM said...

I still stop by.

You know that your spot is waiting for you as son as you decide to start writing again!

Hope all is well.

3:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still stop by your site everyday. I miss you! Hope to hear from you soon!

10:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter