Jamie Lynn Unleashed

Self-absorbed, psychotic and senstive AKA Normal Female

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fed UP!

What is wrong with them.. are we really that much different.. Does the same thing happen here...

OK so I'll admit it.. I watch Oprah.. Yea yea ya..

yesterday she did a follow up show on sexual predators... Today on poverty in America.. I want to focus on the sexual predators part... but both issues make me sick... Absolutely disgusted.. What is wrong with Americans... Does Canada have the same level of poverty.. Is there as many children (per capita) kidnapped, molested, raped, mutilated ad murdered each year?

Why am I the only girl I know and I mean the ONLY girl I know who has not been molested, raped, or violated in some sort of sexual manner... Why am I the "abnormal" one in that case... I am not exaggerating.. I am the only girl I know who does not have some sort of negative sexual experience, be it molested by a relative, or forced/coerced into intercourse... It makes me so angry I am crying right now... How does that happen?

What doe this say about our society.. About our culture about our world.. Has this always happened is it only with the information revolution that we know are aware.. We don't keep secrets like we used to... Or is it more prevalent now?
grrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not the only one who has NOT had anything like that happen to them.

9:38 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I said the only one that i KNOW!

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.womanabuseprevention.com/html/sexual_assault.html

5:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter